- Less than a minute to read
- Minimum hardware configuration: 16 Gb RAM / 4 cores CPU / 256 Gb SSD allows you to support up to 100 concurrent users of the Design editor on average
- VPS/VDS based on Windows Server 2008 or higher
- IIS 7 or higher with ASP.NET 4.5 running in Integrated mode
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package (x64)
- To launch the License Manager:
Hardware requirements may be higher for servers with a higher load. In this case, 32 GB RAM / 8 cores CPU are recommended.
If your server is allocated mainly for rendering, then you can consider servers whose balance is shifted towards the CPU.
A modern browser, for example:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox, the two last versions
- Google Chrome, the two last versions
- Safari, the two last versions
The minimum supported size of the IFRAME element is 945 x 512 CSS pixels.