When we created Customer's Canvas, we strived to combine simplicity for users without any experience with graphics software and powerful features required by professionally looking printed materials. The editor contains a number of components which solve this task without compromises.
Let's see what's under the hood.
Depending on your needs, the user can start designing a product from a scratch, select a template or even load a design they previously created in the editor. They can add new text, images, shapes, and other elements, modify them or remove. Users can undo or redo their changes and even reset the design to the original state.
Users have their own area where they can upload photos. They can select pictures uploaded earlier.
Images can be imported from their Facebook or Instagram accounts.
You can share a bank of artwork: photos, shapes, decorations, themed backgrounds. Organize them in categories.
- Change font, style, size.
- Set text color and opacity
- Non-standard fonts (ultra-thin, etc.)
- Plain text or rich formatting
- Single line or paragraphs
- Horizontal and vertical alignment
- Condensed and sparse tracking
- Line spacing
- Paragraph margins
Use Customer's Canvas with photobooks, calendars, brochures, double-sided business cards and any other products consisting of more than one page or side.
- Switch between pages or sides (i.e. surface).
- Allow or deny a user adding or removing pages.
- Set individual template for each surface.
- Use the same data entered by the user on different surfaces.
- Edit book cover with a variable width (spines).
- Work with spreads or individual pages.