Welcome to Customer's Canvas Documentation
Customer's Canvas is a web-to-print system which consists of several components, libraries and APIs. You can use these components separately or together to build various web-to-print solutions, such as e-commerce with the product personalization, marketing material automation projects, and others. The components are:
- Design Editor application for the end-user who personalize your templates
- Back Office admin application to manage your assets, such as designs, fonts, images, and others.
- Template Editor - an editor built into the Back Office which can be used to create templates for the Design Editor.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign templates import tools
- Various APIs and libraries
This documentation describes the usage of the system from various perspectives - a designer who prepares templates and artwork, a developer who integrates Customer's Canvas with another system, an IT operations specialist who maintains a self-hosted version of Customer's Canvas.
How this documentation is organized?
We have split this documentation to several loosely coupled parts. Each part is created for different audience:
- Developers - explains API usage and other programming related issues
- IT Operations Engineers - describes how to install, configure, and maintain Customer's Canvas components.
- User guide - contains the information for the designers and other personnel who are using Back Office on a daily basis.
We do a lot of efforts to keep this documentation comprehensive and actual. However, it is inevitable that certain subjects are not covered as thorough as you need. Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions and suggestions how to improve this documentation.